Celebrate Kirkland T-Shirt Contest
Calling All Artists
“Liberty and Justice for All, Kirkland for All.”
The Kirkland Downtown Association is seeking creative designs for this year’s official Celebrate Kirkland 4th of July T-Shirt. This year’s theme is: “Liberty and Justice for All, Kirkland for All.”
Contest entries will be judged by a panel. As part of their final decision, the panel will seek input from the community via social media.
The selected design will be printed on T-Shirts that are given to volunteers and available for purchase by the event attendees.
There will be special page on the Celebrate Kirkland website so check it out soon for details and rules. You will need to make sure that it is your original art work and must reflect the theme of the event. Your artwork is for the front of the T-Shirt only.
The Kirkland Downtown Association reserves the right not to display a T-Shirt design on its website or consider a T-Shirt design in the contest if deemed unsuitable or does not reflect the theme of the celebration.
The Due Date for Entries is June 2, 2017
- Send high resolution entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The design must be your own original, unpublished work and must not include any third-party logos or copyrighted material; by entering the competition, you agree that your submission is your own work
- Design should be one that appeals to the majority of the Kirkland community
- Design may include line art, text, and photographs
- Your design is for the front of the shirt and may encompass an area up to 10″ x 10″ (inches)
- Design may use a maximum of three colors
- The Kirkland Downtown Association will maintain ownership and production rights on the artwork
- The winning artist will be recognized by name on the t-shirt print, and on social media, and press release
- Entries must be received by June 2, 2017 to be considered for the contest
- Winner will be notified by June 13th.
- One entry per person, please. And it must be original art. Content found on the internet rarely has the resolution needed for print, and it’s considered unlawful to use without permission
- Submissions will be screened for merit and feasibility, and we reserve the right to make changes such as image size, ink or t-shirt color before printing
- By submitting your design, you grant permission for your design to be used by the Kirkland Downtown Association including, but not limited to, the Kirkland Downtown Association and Celebrate Kirkland websites, the KDA store, and future marketing materials
- The Kirkland Downtown Association reserves the right to final decision
- The creator of the winning design will receive attribution on the T-shirt and public recognition on all websites, and through public press release.